Dimastech® XMV-Cool Passive HeatSink Immersion Cooling for FPGA Board Xilinx SQRL BCU1525 had been developed to fix the Heating Issues of the FPGA Board BCU1525, made by SQRL and powered by Xilinx.
This high end full coverage FPGA passive heatsink had been designed to allow more single phase immersion fluid to pass thrugh the Fins. allowing a faster heat removal from the FPGA board, this heatsink will allow you to draw more
power from the board without risk of damaging components, noneless
increase its lifespan.
The full coverage Passive HeatSink Immersion Cooling which comes in contact with
the FPGA chip (VU9P) and the VRM/Inductors area is totally made of copper, the find on top have a variable height, depending on the where the heat is more, the height is variable between 5 to 15mm.
The BCU1525 comes in 2 different version, passive and active, our Passive HeatSink Immersion Cooling is compatible with the both version.
This DimasTech SKU XMV011 include the backplate to be used with the SQRL BCU1525.
- Passive HeatSink Immersion Cooling 205mm x 75mm x 28mm
- Passive HeatSink Immersion Cooling - Aluminum
- CNC Laser Cutting/Milling
- FPGA Board Compatibility
Tools and Hardware Needed:
- Philips Screwdriver
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Thermal grease for FPGA Chip, all other surfaces use pre-installed thermal pads
Compatible Xilinx FPGA Boards:
- Squirrel Labs BCU1525 - Blockchain Edition
- Part Number: A-U250-P64G-PQ-G and A-U250-A64G-PQ-G Xilinx Alveo U250 Data Center Accelerator Card (TO BE TESTED)
- Part Number: A-U200-P64G-PQ-G and A-U200-A64G-PQ-G Xilinx Alveo U200 Data Center Accelerator Card (TO BE TESTED)
WARNING: This product is not compatible with standard aircooling/passive aircooling
ATTENTION: Description of product on Update/compatibility list on Update
Please Note: Installing this Passive HeatSink Immersion Cooling will void the factory warranty.
THIS PRODUCT PAGE is for PRE-ORDER of the Dimastech® XMV-Cool Passive HeatSink Immersion Cooling for FPGA Board SQRL BCU1525,
the expected delivery date for the first batch will be 2nd week February 2019, any further delay will be advertised on the product page and
on the news section/social channels.
this quantity that will be manifactured is limited, so sending a pre-order is kindly appreciated.