(Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Information for Concerned - Users of the website’s "Newsletter" section
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Code concerning the protection of personal data" we inform that the company DT-Cooling, LLC processes personal data provided by you (Person Concerned) and freely communicates to the same by entering the e-mail address in the field within "Newsletter" section of www.dimastech.it website. The company DT-Cooling, LLC ensures that the processing of personal data takes place in respect of the rights and fundamental freedom and dignity of the individual concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
1. Purpose of the processing of personal data (Art. 13, paragraph 1, letter a Legislative Decree 196/2003)
All personal data is acquired from the Person Concerned in accordance with the laws in force and is used for:
- inclusion in the records and database of the company;
- subscription to the newsletter.
Functional activities of the company DT-Cooling, LLC for sending by e-mail, informative, advertising and promotional material relating to its activities or those of companies linked to the sector.
2. The methods of processing of personal data (Art. 13, paragraph 1, letter a. Legislative Decree 196/2003)
The processing of personal data takes place within the operating location of the company DT-Cooling, LLC and if necessary, by the person specified in paragraph 4, using computer support, via phone or web, using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of all cautionary measures that ensure its security and confidentiality.
All in accordance with the provisions of Annex B "Technical Regulations for Minimum Security Measures" of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 "Code concerning the protection of personal data", so as to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, treatment inconsistent with the purposes of the collection of the data.
All personal data, in accordance with Article 11 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, is processed lawfully and fairly; collected for specific and legitimate scopes, correct and updated if necessary, adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to its purpose. The data is also stored for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed.
3. Nature of the collection and consequences of provision failure (Art. 13 paragraph 1, letter b and c, Legislative Decree 196/2003)
The provision of personal data by the Concerned Party is required for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1. The absence leads to failure to perform the requested service, or to its proper performance. The data is stored at the company DT-Cooling, LLC, and, if necessary, at the location of the subject specified in paragraph 5.
5. Communication and circulation of data (Art. 13, paragraph 1, letter d Legislative Decree 196/2003)
The personal data, if necessary, may be disclosed (this being intended to give knowledge to one or more subjects):
- to persons whose powers of access to data are recognized by law, secondary legislation and Community law;
- to persons to whom the communication of personal data is necessary or useful for the management of the website in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- to employees of the company DT-Cooling, LLC, as part of their duties and / or contractual obligations, including the Manager in Charge of the processing and the Appointees, appointed according to the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
You will be asked specific and express consent should there be a need for communicating personal data to third parties not expressly indicated above.
Personal data will not be put into circulation for the sole reason of informing a plurality of indeterminate subjects.
6. Holder of personal data processing (Art. 13, paragraph 1, letter f Legislative Decree 196/2003)
The holder of the personal data is the company DT-Cooling, LLC
Currently, Mr. Andrea Di Marco is the Head of Security for the processing of personal data and is available, together with the list of current Managers, at the headquarters of the company DT-Cooling, LLC 850 Saint Paul Street, suite 26, Rochester, NY 14605 USA.
7. Personal Rights (Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
The Concerned Party has the right to access his/her personal data.
The Concerned Party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
The Concerned Party has the right to obtain the indication on:
- the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about it as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, Managers or Appointees.
The Concerned Party has the right to obtain the indication on:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- on the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which may not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed.
The Concerned Party has the right to oppose, in all or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
The above rights may be exercised with an informal request by the Concerned Party to the Owner or to one of the Managers, even through a Appointee, who will provide the party concerned with the same information without delay.
The Concerned Party wishing to assert his/her rights can fill out and deliver the appropriate form (template to contact the Owner or Responsible) viewable and downloadable from the website of the Privacy Guarantor. The request, addressed to the Owner or Manager, may also be sent by letter, fax or email.